Well, we are in the final week of the campaign (http://tiny.cc/GandG) and all we can say to our backers is Thank you! Their support has made this project possible and will allow us to pay those involved, include art, and so much more.
So many people have gotten behind the project, that we wanted to recap exactly what the backers–current and future–are all getting for their pledge, in addition to the book Gaslight and Grimm: Steampunk Faerie Tales.
$1500 Pre-Funding Bonus Rewards – UNLOCKED!
- James Chambers’ “A Cat’s Cry in Pluto’s Kitchen.”
- James Daniel Ross’s “Not One Word”
- Jeffrey Lyman’s “Lord of Fire, Lord of Wind”
- Danielle Ackley-McPhail’s “Carbon Copy”
$2000 Pre-Funding Bonus Rewards – UNLOCKED!
- Gail Z. Martin’s “Airship Down”
- L Jagi Lamplighter’s “Feeding the Mouth That Bites You”
- Jeff Young’s “A Talent Beyond My Talents”
- Jean Marie Ward’s “The Wizard of Woodrow Park”
And our Funding Goal Prize Pack, which one lucky backer at the $20 or higher level has a chance to win once the campaign ends. The prize is now finalized. To celebrate the release of his new novel, contributor David Lee Summers has added autographed copies of all three books in the series to the prize pack. Here is the full list of prizes along with pictures. (NOTE: the hair stick shown is not an actual image of the set the winner will receive. Unfortunately we were not able to get a photo of the one that comes with the prize pack so this one is there just for representation. The actual pair that comes with the prize is darker and much nicer.)
Funding Goal Prize Pack – UNLOCKED!
- David Lee Summers’ Owl Dance, Lightning Wolves, and Brazen Shark
- Season 1 of Grimm on DVD
- Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (Unrated Cut) on BluRay and DVD
- Snow White and the Huntsman on BluRay and DVD
- a physical copy of Jonah Knight’s original album: Age of Steam
- The Kassandra Leyden Go-Bag (consisting of the Steampunk Tarot, an “ectoplasm carrier, carved wooden “lightning bolt” hair sticks, and steampunk belt box – prize donated by contributor Jeff Young based on his upcoming collection “The Kassandra Leyden Adventures”)
STRETCH GOAL REWARDS – UNLOCKED!
- David Lee Summer’s “The Slayers”.
- Danielle Ackley-McPhail’s steampunk story “On the Wings of an Angel”.
- Jean Marie Ward’s “Four for More”.
- Gail Z. Martin’s “Grave Voices”.
- Kelly A. Harmon’s newest Charm City Darkness short story, for a limited time only available through this campaign.
STRETCH GOAL REWARDS – PENDING
We are just $190 away from unlocking the next goal:
$4200 – we will add an original story by Jody Lynn Nye, based on “The Red Shoes,” to the collection.
$4500 – Danielle Ackley-McPhail’s steampunk story, “Looking Back”.
$4800 – Jean Marie Ward’s “Dangerous Dames”.
$5100 – we will add an original story by Gail Z. Martin and Larry N. Martin based on “The Three Billy Goats Gruff” to the collection.
$5400 – Jeff Young’s steampunk collection The Kassandra Leyden Adventures.
$5700 – Jean Marie Ward’s “Glass Transit”.
$6000 – Baba Ali and the Clockwork Djinn by Danielle Ackley-McPhail and Day Al-Mohamad.
$6500 – Danny Birt’s original album “Songs Of My People (Let Me Sing You Them)”.
$10,000 – we will produce a hardcover edition of Gaslight and Grimm
We’d really like to hit those bonus story goals. Were you thinking of backing? Now would be a great time to do so. We’ve already funded. And you can see all the amazing bonuses you get no matter when you pledged.
If you have a moment, and the inclination, could you help us spread the word? It really is the more the merrier: http://tiny.cc/GandG.